Friday, February 19, 2010

Baptism books

Someday I have to figure out how to type above the pictures I post....really.  OK so, I signed up at artscow so that I would be able to make hardbound books with my digital scrapbook pages.  Well when I did it gave me 3 free 8x8 20 page books.  Cool except 20 pages isn't much for an album so I was trying to come up with a project to use for these three books.  I decided since my son and two nephews are being baptized this year I would make a baptism book.  Josh's computer hates me though and one of my free books expired by, I'm not kidding you, all of 5 minutes.  So I got two free books plus $1.50 for 3 extra pages and shipping.  The pages that face eachother match, I just stink at organizing stuff on blogger.  I also didn't post every page, only about 1/2 of them.  But I hope it turns out cute.  There are parts for them to fill in and places for a few pictures.

I used digital kits from Elemental scraps (and their designers) Scrap Orchard (and their designers) Just so scrappy, Tishia, Shabby Princess, Storytellers club and possibly someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment